Non-profit organization Dry Fermentation Biogas, n.o., established in Ul. gen. Klapku 2962/32, 945 01 Komárno, ID : 45736791 incorporated on 29.9.2011 based on the decision of the District Office in Nitra under the provisions of § 9 ods. 1 of the Act. Nr. 213/1997 Z. z. on non-profit organizations providing generally beneficial services, as amended (in further the “Act”).
Dry Fermentation Biogas, n. o. provides the following generally beneficial services:
- advisory, intermediary, advertising and consulting in the field of renewable energy;
- organizational activities in the field of renewable energy;
- research and development, scientific and technical services and information services;
- creation and protection of the environment and the protection of public health;
- services to support regional development and employment;
- improve communication flows , developing joint content, providing multilingual information resources and promote mutual understanding of the communities;
- support activities in the preparation of plans , studies and training organization in the field of renewable energy ;
- cross-border cooperation with actors in the field;
- familiarization the general public with innovative technology of biogas production.
The main objective of Dry Fermentation Biogas, n. o.:
Providing scientific and technical information services, services in the field of research and development, and renewable energy. It operates in the Slovak Republic and abroad as well, develops a mutual cooperation with foreign organizations. To this end it will provide generally beneficial services freely available to anyone interested in all the places covered by non-profit organization and in particular the actions mentioned above.
In the CBC Programme Hungary – Slovak Republic 2007 – 2013 became successful applicant for grants and on 01/10/2012 started implementing a project titled: Using renewable energy with the aim of environment protection.
The main objective of the project is to support the development of the renewable energy sources, especially in the usage of biomass as a renewable energy source with an emphasis on biogas production by an unconventional method – dry fermentation of biomass.